Nominees may have:
- Used arts and culture to overcome disadvantage
- Supported community or facilitated change through a cultural endeavour
- Participated in and supported the arts
- Contributed to the cultural fabric of Western Australia
- Embraced digital technology to improve awareness or connect community.
This category recognises young people who have overcome disadvantage and/or made a significant contribution to the community through a cultural endeavour, including drama, visual arts, digital and/or technology, dance, debating, literary pursuits or music.
Proudly supported by Propel Youth Arts WA