To live in a world…
– That is educated & accepting towards LGBTIQA+ topics and issues.
– Where young LGBTIQA+ people don’t face systemic discrimination.
– Where young LGBTIQA+ people have a sense of community and empowerment.
– Where structural inequalities and social discrimination are mitigated.
– To ensure that young LGBTIQA+ people don’t face barriers in accessing services including mental & general health care, education and
– Connecting and bringing together communities by facilitating events/programs.
– Lobbying government + officials to create a safe space for the LGBTIQA+ community.
– To create educational resources + upskilling to educate and improve lives of the youth in WA.
– To create “resources” for sectors that government support
– To focus on regional areas
– To represent our members
– To promote the voices and stories of young people