The applicant may have:
- demonstrated innovation in youth programs or practices
- encouraged others to be physically active through personal example, achievements and leadership
- delivered improved outcomes for individuals, families or communities
- guided and developed others
- developed and implemented a shared vision for the future
- developed skills and broadened their own life experience and that of others at national or international levels.
This category recognises an individual with outstanding leadership qualities who has taken action to empower and educate others. They will be high achievers in their chosen field of education, business, government, sport, environment or community, and made a noteworthy contribution to our community.
Proudly supported by ECU