This project will bring together a group of young people who will act as a steering group for YACWA’s work during the COVID recovery. They will also co-design resources for young people to assist with the recovery phase.
This project is youth led and youth driven with collaboration from our partners at:
- Youth Disability Advocacy Network
- Regional Youth Leadership Development
- Aboriginal Health Council of WA
- Youth Pride Network
- Youth Homelessness Advisory Council
- Multicultural Youth Advisory Network WA
- Telethon Kids Institute
This project is funded for 6 months from a grant from the WA Council of Social Services in partnership with the Western Australian Department of Finance and Lotterywest.
If you have an idea or question get in touch with our Project Coordinator Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org.