Swan Emergency Accomodation – Snow Bennett Youth Service
– SBYS provides crisis accommodation and support to up to six young people (15 to 25yrs) who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
– Transitional accommodation units for young people, usually once they have attained some independent living skills in the youth house
– The Drug Education Program, which offers:
– Young people accommodation in the youth house and external accommodation
– Support to address young people’s drug and alcohol issues with a strong focus on health and harm minimisation.
– Assessment and Referral
Please contact Youth Coordinator Mike Milne (details below) to discuss referring of clients.
Please contact the service for more information
We are open...
|Monday||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5pm|
|Friday||9am - 5pm|