The WA Youth Services Directory was developed in 2013 using grants from the WA State Government Social Innovations Grant Program and Lotterywest.
Using the WA Youth Services Directory, you can:
- find services; from youth centres to crisis services for emergencies and everything in between,
- search for a service by using key words, browsing categories, entering a suburb or searching using your own location,
- create a favourites list for services by tapping the star,
- find information on how to get to a service (driving, walking or public transport),
- find contact information like phone numbers and social media,
- read a description of what the service does,
- find out what age range the service caters to,
- pass on service information by text or email,
- … and more!
If you are interested in the project or have service information to add or change, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org