With support from Lotterywest, YACWA is offering regional bursaries to support members of the regional youth sector to attend the State of the Youth Sector Forum 2021 at the Mount Hawthorn Main Hall on Monday 4 October.
What this bursary includes
Travel. This bursary can cover the costs of:
- Flights to and from Perth, up to a maximum of $1,000 per person (with receipt
- Rideshare or taxi costs within Perth, including travel from the airport to your accommodation, and your accommodation to the Mount Hawthorn Main Hall, up to $120
- Road travel to and from Perth at a rate of 80c per kilometre
- Parking costs within Perth up to $50
If your travel costs are likely to exceed any of the figures stipulated above, please contact YACWA’s Member & Community Engagement Manager, Matthew Tomich, at email@example.com, before submitting your bursary application.
Note that these will be issued as reimbursements after the State of the Youth Sector Forum event.
Accommodation. YACWA has booked accommodation for delegates at the Alex Hotel in Northbridge for regional delegates. This is included by default in bursary applications and does not need to be factored into your reimbursement request.
Attendance. Registration for the State of the Youth Sector Forum is free.
Note that this bursary will not cover room service charges or fees for change of changing travel bookings.
Submitting multiple applications
Organisations are welcome to submit up to two regional bursaries applications. If registering multiple representatives from your organisation or service, YACWA recommends nominating an individual involved in frontline service delivery and an individual working at an executive level or in program management.
Bursary applications can be filled out via the short form below. Bursaries are approved on a rolling basis as applications come in. Applicants will receive an outcome on their application within five working days of their applications.
Priority for this booking process is open to YACWA members. Before you begin, please ensure:
- You or your organisation are YACWA members for the 2021/22 financial year
- You have registered for the State of the Youth Sector Forum 2021 via Humanitix
The State of the Youth Sector Forum 2021 is supported by Lotterywest.