Pling WA is Australia’s first ever Statewide youth services directory in smartphone app form. Pl!ng was released on Android and Apple platforms in December 2013 using grants from the WA State Government Social Innovations Grant Program and Lotterywest.
Using Pl!ng, you can:
- find services; from youth centres to crisis services for emergencies and everything in between,
- search for a service by using key words, browsing categories, entering a suburb or searching using your own location,
- create a favourites list for services by tapping the star,
- find information on how to get to a service (driving, walking or public transport),
- find contact information like phone numbers and social media,
- read a description of what the service does,
- find out what age range the service caters to,
- pass on service information by text or email,
- … and more!
If you are interested in the project or have service information to add or change in the App, please email Project Officer – Kelsie White – email@example.com